We respect your privacy and all personal information obtained through this web site is kept secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information requested from you at the checkout is considered the minimum required to process your order efficiently. Your information will be held securely by RHS / RHS Enterprises Limited (and/or reputable third parties for processing and research purposes) to process your order, and/or maintain your account and/or for research purposes.
From time to time we would like to inform you of new products or special offers and also other news items from across the RHS. You will have the option at the checkout to opt in to these e-mails.
We may also like to send you catalogues or other items from the RHS in the post, again you will have the option to opt in to receive these at the checkout.
We never make your data available to other companies for marketing purposes, other than for the marketing of RHS products and services.
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you although they may be used to identify your IP address. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.The RHS uses two types of cookies on its Website:
- Per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the Website
- Persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (dependent of the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site.
- For technical purposes where required to make site functions work – for example to identify your browser and remember previous responses on a form.
- To help RHS understand more about how the "Website" is used and to provide you with a more personalised web service.
- In some cases, third party cookies to gather anonymous information about site usage which may be used to provide relevant advertising on third party websites.
- To gather information about site usage which may be used to optimise and improve the effectiveness of RHS advertising on other sites.
- To provide targeted advertising on RHS pages.
- Third-party cookies to enable functions on the site provided by third parties such search.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit All about cookies
. You can opt out of receiving cookies through Network Advertising Initiative