The greenhouse is one of the most useful tools a gardener can have. It is a place to propagate seedlings, nurture young plants, experiment with exotic planting and hide from the rain.
Greenhouse Gardening provides all the information and advice you will need to set up a greenhouse and get your planting going, and all under the watchful eye of the nation's favourite gardener, Alan Titchmarsh.
How to Garden: Greenhouse Gardening includes:
- guidance on selecting, installing and maintaining a greenhouse
- recommended vegetables, fruit, herbs and ornamental plants for growing under cover
- practical advice on general care, harvesting, storage, propagation and pest control
- seasonal management guide
- step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques.
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners.
Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to get the most from your greenhouse.