You can't beat growing, picking and eating fruit from your very own garden.
his book will guide you through the processes and pitfalls of fruit-growing, from propagating your first seeds, or planting your first fruit tree, to selecting the ripe fruits for your dinner table.
- guidance on selecting all types of fruit for home growing
- handy tips for maximizing flavour and cropping
- illustrated A-Z profiles of recommended fruit
- practical advice on care, harvesting, storage, pruning, propagation and pest control
- step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive practical guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to grow delicious fruit in your garden.